Primary purpose of the role
We are looking for a talented Salesforce developer to design world-class Salesforce applications for our evolving Super-App.
As a product developer you will be responsible for developing features within our product suite on the Salesforce platform. You will also help analyse project objectives, create amazing customer experiences,
and troubleshoot issues.
To ensure success as a product developer, you should have extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems.
This is a hybrid remote working role, with a requirement to work from a London location 1 day a week.
What you’ll do:
You will be working on our Retail Super-App product, helping us to build a world-class product that allows customers personal needs to be met in a frictionless way, wherever they are.
Working within an agile delivery team, you will participate in all aspects of delivering software projects
and troubleshooting issues.
You will participate in the product design, technical design, estimation,
development, and maintenance of our environments.
You will contribute towards continually improving, developing and distributing documentation and
other collateral for both internal and external audiences.
You will be part of a cross functional team, composed of Test Engineers, Developers and Business Analysts. You will be a fully hands-on member of the team.
WHO YOU ARE
Key skills you’ll be experienced within:
● 2-4 years commercial experience developing on the Salesforce core platform, developing customer-facing applications
● Advanced knowledge of Salesforce platform
● Experience with source control, preferably git/GitHub
● Good communication skills
● Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues
● An understanding of Agile development practices
● Prior experience working in retail tech
● Experience working with an Salesforce ISV on a managed package
● Experience with Confluence and Jira
● Understanding of POS, Payment apps, OMS or retail operations
To apply, email HR@proximityinsight.com with the subject: Salesforce Product Developer